Thursday, September 25, 2014

A little change wasn't so bad...

Wow you guys. It has been for-EVER since I've written in this blog! All of my old posts are gone, so I guess we'll just start over. Annnndddd... The first thing I'm going to share with you is my kind of new hair! 


Red-violet undertones by @AlliOgle (Instagram)

You guys know how I am about my hair...the last time I did something different to it was in 7th grade. Cut it just above my shoulders and then regretted it every day. And I've always said I'd never dye it! But I finally caved in and thought I'd do it just this one time. 

I was nervous and almost chickened out a couple of times. Luckily for me I had my sister and my best friend with me for support 😜. 

I'm glad I tried it. I absolutely l-o-v-e love the color. The picture does it no justice. 

I have red-violet undertones done by Alli Ogle at the Mid-Del Technology Center! She did an awesome job and I am so very pleased. If you're looking to get your hair didded you can find Miss Alli on Instagram! @AlliOgle

Xo

Kaylea

No comments:

Post a Comment